300 east 93rd, Manhattan NY 10128
BEST PRICED 4 BEDROOM CONDO IN THE UES!
An unforgettable gorgeous condo. Incredibly efficient layout with no wasted SF including 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, separate work space and a W/D room.
Sun drenched home with triple exposures on the 36th floor offering breath taking views of the citys iconic skyline & River.
Gracious entry foyer leads to sprawling corner 20' x 25' great room featuring wrap around over sized windows and a large balcony. A great layout ideal for entertaining. The open windowed chef's kitchen has a breakfast bar, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances includes a 6 burner Viking Stove, GE Profile refrigerator, Bosch microwave & wine cooler.
Huge south facing master bedroom suite with a separate windowed home work space. Large walk-in closet, beautiful en-suite bath with marble sink, subway tile walls, spa shower and deep soaking tub. An abundance of natural light though out the day as well as beautiful sunsets. Every room offers gorgeous views. This beautiful home features a bamboo wide plank floors, Bosch washer/dryer and ample of closet space!
Just this past year this condo has been significantly upgraded:
- All HVAC units throughout the apartment have been removed with installing new HVACs by Major Air.
- The apartment has also been hard wired for the internet. They are internal and boxed into a centralized hub so we get great wireless internet service throughout without any wires sticking out.
- One of the bedrooms was completely renovated including redoing the entire floor.
- All faucets in all three bathrooms, and kitchen were switched.
- Smart home Lutron light switches were installed.
- A small alarm to the balcony door to help further childproof it.
- Shelves were added in closets throughout.
The Waterford is a luxury full service condominium with great amenities including doorman, concierge, rooftop gym, sundeck, garden, lounge, game room, playroom and two guest suites for overnight visitors. Sorry, no dogs.
Conveniently located near some of the best shops and restaurants including Whole Foods & Fairway. Steps to Q and 6 subway and a short walk to Central Park!
Call/email Hill to schedule an appointment today!